The leading online collection of peer-reviewed work on ethnography in business just got bigger! We've added 32 articles and 57 videos from EPIC2016—now you can access over 350 free articles. Here's how:
- Search (full text), read, download, and share individual articles HERE. Access is FREE—please sign in or create a free account.
- Download the entire EPIC2016 Proceedings in one PDF file HERE (15 MB). Past years are HERE.
- Become a Member to access our video collection of 136 conference presentations, including Keynotes, Tutorials, Papers, Case Studies, and PechaKucha.
- Perspectives—our outstanding blog
- Job Board—find or post regular or freelances jobs and internships
- Business Directory—your essential resource for experts and consultants in all specialties, from strategy and innovation to marketing and design.
Join our email list:
We are grateful to EPIC2016 Conference Chair William Beeman, Program Chair Stokes Jones, the Conference Committee, Peer Reviewers, Sponsors, the Department of Anthropology and the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota, and all of the presenters and participants in EPIC2016. The EPIC community is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization made possible by your hard work and leadership.