Our team is collectively redefining and modernizing the way our clients harness cultural intelligence, develop brand strategy, plan for attention and weaponize (not simplify) the complexities of digital media.
You are: self-motivated, extremely collaborative and insatiably curious about people, culture, communications and connections. You are energized by digging into the insights and surfacing the most interesting things often hidden from sight. You bring your own flair to social listening analysis and are obsessed with finding the most powerful insight to unlock a challenge. You build persuasive narratives with human and cultural insight at their core, and deliver them with passion and conviction. You are business savvy and able to deliver thought-leadership and productize to enable VaynerMedia to ‘culture hack’ at speed and transform our clients’ businesses.
The team is: hyper-collaborative, agile and built from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We value insight-fueled creativity, cultural anthropology, empathy and emotional intelligence in the way we surface insights and build strategy. We appreciate the nuances of the new behaviors that define ‘attention’ and seek to understand motivations for behaviors in their full context. At our core, we are all culture hackers.
VaynerMedia is: Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. Think ‘strategic playground’, and not ‘agency’.
We can’t wait to meet you.
- 5+ years of experience in using proprietary tools, social listening and syndicated data for analysis, research design, business intelligence, strategic insights, client consulting and new business development.
- Ability to conduct trend analysis and interpret cultural dynamics to inform strategy, with a strong foundation in market research analysis.
- Familiarity with, and proven ability to capably review qualitative and quantitative research plus behavioral data to surface and interpret distinctive and differentiating insights.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative in identifying opportunities, discerning a clear path forward and acting upon them swiftly.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE OR CHARACTER TRAITS
- A change-agent who inspires strategic outcomes through influence, collaboration and organizational culture.
- Experience with multiple research and insight approaches and methodologies; ethnographies, field research, cross-tabulation, factor analysis, regression analysis, cluster analysis, predictive analytics, propensity modeling, structured data analysis, cultural trend analysis and more.