The Online Community Qualitative Research Analyst works as part of a collaborative team across multiple client communities and applies myriad digital research tools and approaches to a range of client requests. Involved in all aspects of coordinating and executing online (or in-person) qualitative research projects, from assistance with research design, moderation, through written analysis/reporting, as well as contributing in weekly client calls/updates.
- Project Management – field coordination, activity set up, quality control and monitoring.
- Learning core online qualitative research platforms to be able to seamlessly operate and troubleshoot for individual projects.
- Aid in the execution of client-requested quick polls.
- Aid in development of discussion guides, reports, and other project materials, as warranted, on individual projects.
- Observe and assist with the moderation of projects, including posting questions, adding new topics and questions to stir discussions that result in deeper understanding of research objectives.
- Program discussion guides.
- Participating in the development of written reports and analyses for basic research projects (with the support of senior coworkers.
- Assist in presenting results for simple qualitative designs.
- Work with specified team members to ensure community engagement is strong.
- Attend and contribute to community client meetings.
- Update and track projects against research budgets and within internal tracking systems.
- Proactively volunteer to provide team support in down time.
- Learn various online (or in-person) qualitative research methods.
- Exhibits standards for quality, professionalism and positivity.
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about clients’ businesses, industries and/or customers.
- Contribute to the overall organization by offering ideas and suggestions for improving processes and/or C+R’s products and services.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Share knowledge and experience with C+R staff.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of supplier side experience conducting qualitative marketing research projects, community experience.
- Previous hands-on experience with moderating digital communities, discussion boards, journaling, mobile/webcam interviews, on-site interviews, focus groups, etc
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to distill qualitative data and detailed notes into higher-level takeaways.
- Demonstrates professional integrity, compassion and proactive problem-solving.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced team environment.
- High interest to utilize internet technologies and program activities for online qualitative market research
- Familiarity with online platforms and support software such as Recollective, Digsite, QualBoard, Civicom, Userlytics, etc.
- Proven history of problem solving and exhibiting leadership on tasks when appropriate.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Significant, hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to email@example.com and include “Online Qualitative Research Analyst” in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.