Recruiting: FLUENT KOREAN RESEARCHER for Contract consulting role
ReD Associates is hiring for a full-time temporary role on a project based out of our New York office. The candidate will join a small team to conduct research and analysis on a cutting edge project related to digital media consumption for a large global company. Candidate must be fluent in Korean and available to travel to Korea for research.
WHAT WE DO
How do children experience money?
Why do so many chronically ill people refuse to take the medicine they need?
How is technology changing how people work, relax, or play?
ReD Associates hires curious and persistent minds who are able to guide lead executives at some of the largest global corporations to answer questions like these, and understand how the answers apply to their core business and value propositions. From designing new energy models, to confronting digital disruption, to correcting failed marketing strategies, our project work helps clients when they need a shift in perspective or a radically new way of thinking.
Deep Listening: https://vimeo.com/98126564
An overview of our work: https://hbr.org/2014/03/an-anthropologist-walks-into-a-bar
This job will be in the capacity of researcher, analyst, and support to a project manager from mid-January to early March, based in our New York office. The candidate must be available to conduct Fieldwork in Korea for a few weeks from January 27.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We seek exceptional people from all disciplines and backgrounds, but especially those with a demonstrable strength in the social sciences, such as anthropology, ethnography, philosophy, sociology, and political science. Candidates for this short-term position should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience with ethnographic research; Ability to bridge theoretical insights and mundane observations in new and interesting ways
- Intellectual curiosity, excellent analytical skills, and bullet-proof reasoning abilities
- Fluency in Korean
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and solving strategic business problems
- Ability to manage your own time and proactively and independently drive a process forward
- Experience creating visually appealing presentations and a high level of attention to detail
- A professional work ethic that inspires and motivates those around you
- Knowledge of emerging technologies or experience working in digital strategy a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.