A piece of pie is looking for a freelance Researcher with experience in Healthcare anthropology to support a project in Austria. Contractors for A piece of pie apply a wide range of usability and field research methods and skills while interacting with client teams and their users.
- Moderating and planning usability lab studies and field user research sessions.
- Analyzing research findings and preparing high-impact reports and presentations for clients.
- Meeting with clients to help define work and propose specific tools and methods.
- Delivering findings that ensure the usability and usefulness of interfaces for our client's end-users.
- Advocating for users while understanding the business goals of clients.
- Formal education in a relevant field such as usability engineering, human centered design, cognitive psychology or equivalent hands-on experience to demonstrate an understanding of usability theory, methods, and practices.
- 5+ years of experience designing and conducting a wide range of Healthcare Research activities.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to communicate recommended design solutions.
Please, send your CV to: email@example.com