A Piece of Pie is looking for a Senior anthropologist with experience in the Telecom and Tech sectors in China to collaborate on a project starting on 10th February (approx. 2 weeks).
The main objective of the project is to understand 5G smartphone usage, along with customers’ perception of the Chinese 5G network performance and differences in coverage from main operators.
- Moderating and planning fieldwork sessions with Chinese customers.
- Analyzing research findings and preparing high-impact reports
- Advocating for 5G customers while understanding the business goals of clients.
- A briefing for us on contemporary Chinese culture (consumption in particular)
- Formal education in Anthropology or Sociology.
- 7+ years of experience doing ethnography for international clients.
- Excellent written communication skills.