A Piece of Pie is looking for a Senior anthropologist with experience in the Telecom and Tech sectors in South Korea to collaborate on a project starting on the end of October until the beginning of December (exact dates pending to confirmed).
The main objective of the project is to understand 5G smartphone usage, along with customers’ perception of the Korean 5G network performance and differences in coverage from main operators.
- Moderating and planning fieldwork sessions with South Korean customers.
- Analyzing research findings and preparing high-impact reports
- Advocating for 5G customers while understanding the business goals of clients.
- A briefing for us on contemporary South Korean culture (consumption in particular)
- Formal education in Anthropology or Sociology.
- 7+ years of experience doing ethnography for international clients.
- Excellent written communication skills.