The US Insights team at Lumanity is hiring for qualitative researchers of ALL experience levels. This is a great opportunity for those newer to the market research scene as well as qualitative experts with years of experience under their belts! If you or someone you know is interested in joining a great team, working with top-notch clients in the healthcare/pharma space, and owning research projects from start to finish, please reach out (firstname.lastname@example.org)! I would love to chat, answer questions, and share more information about my experience at the company.
Roles are remote and open to US-based applicants. Below is the description of the mid-level role opening, Account Manager:
Lumanity is dedicated to improving patient health by accelerating and optimizing access to medical advances. We partner with life sciences companies around the world to generate evidence to demonstrate the value of their product, translate the science and data into compelling product narratives, and enable commercial decisions that position these products for success in the market. We do this through three strategic and complementary areas of focus: Asset Optimization and Commercialization, Value Access and Outcomes, and Medical Strategy and Communications.
We are seeking a Senior Account Manager to join our Asset Optimization and Commercialization team, which serves our clients by enabling them to optimize the value and impact of their assets by developing comprehensive commercial strategy, providing powerful insights, and consulting expertise.
In this role, the Senior Account Manager will own and lead project deliverables to ensure the effective management and implementation of research projects, as well as independently conduct research activities to help drive innovation and client satisfaction. In this client-facing and client-focused role, the Senior Account Manager will maintain significant client contact, lead the design, fieldwork, analysis, and writing of research projects and the development of client presentations, ensuring effective client outcomes and business objectives are met.
This is a remote position, requiring occasional travel (average 30% travel per year).
- Approximately 5-7 years of experience conducting marketing research projects, including moderation
- Able to lead projects from start (proposal writing) through completion, inclusive of research design, material generation, moderation, analysis, presentation writing, and ability to deliver presentation/workshop
- Pharmaceutical, medical technology, biotech experience – list of therapeutic category experience desired
- Experience across a variety of research projects
- Client service experience
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that focuses on what matters to you – health and well-being, personal finances, professional development, and a healthy work/life balance:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous amount of paid time off annually + 10 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care