At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Innovation Lead within PNC's Innovation Group of Excellence organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, Pa.
As an Innovation Lead you will engage with business partners to leverage a human centered design approach to solve complex problems in a manner that meets the customers’ needs and sets PNC apart in the marketplace. You will lead projects from concept to launch as well as intervene at various stages of projects that require thoughtful consulting and expertise. Through collaboration with teammates and line of business partners, you will develop vision and strategy, execute research, prototyping and testing and carry concepts through execution.
- Manages innovation activities to meet organizational needs and to capitalize on potential new product opportunities.
- Develops, manages and implements a portfolio of innovation projects.
- Advises senior management and internal clients to understand the results and implications of innovation initiatives.
- Implements and executes the defined innovation strategy.
- Partners with internal and external resources to meet organizational needs and to capitalize on potential new product opportunities.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.