33 years ago, Ziba was one of the first global design consultancies to use research to create great design. Since then, the world has changed. Design research and trends have become nimbler and more creative. It now takes many guises, across many sectors. As an innovation and design consultancy with decades of designing user experiences, we are both rigorous and agile, fueled by a core belief that problem solvers are problem identifiers.
We define the hypothesis early on, continuing to refine through rapid prototyping, in the field or studio, to modify and challenge the hypothesis. We embrace systems thinking. Our approach is rooted within human centered design, integrating trends and research alongside agile business modeling to respond in real time to cultural shifts and business challenges. At Ziba, we are always looking for the truth. This is what we always called the “Insight.”
The Consumer Insights + Research team at Ziba wants to create. We are designers. For that reason, we are on the hunt for a talented strategist who is looking to join a team who wants to challenge the status quo, can bring design planning to the conversation and through understanding people and trends, can inform and inspire design that makes a difference.
- An experienced Ethnographer with a passion for field research, data analysis and insight synthesis.
- A designer at heart. You inspire our product, interaction, brand and experience designers through actionable insights.
- You are a curious person in search of the why(?).
- Constantly developing and evolving qualitative/quantitative tools and approaches for consumer, brand and trend research.
- A master Communicator. You create frameworks, visuals, videos and stories to ensure that your key insights are relevant and actionable for both client and designer.
- A natural leader. Clients trust you. Designers and junior researchers follow you, and deliver their best work under your guidance.
- Invigorated and inspired by global travel.
- A minimum of five-year’s experience conducting design strategy work (agency or design consultancy experience is a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree or secondary degree in a social science or design discipline.
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency.
- Premiere Pro/Final Cut, DSLR Camera operating proficiency.
Interested? Reach out! We always love to connect: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ziba Design is an equal opportunity employer.