Market Research Specialist
Real-world thinking. Enduring outcomes. We help companies build and sustain strong, vibrant brands that change the world around them. We generate powerful brand experiences across a full spectrum of touchpoints, including strategy, design, and digital and branded environments.
As one of the largest independent brand consultancies in the country, headquartered in one of the most beautiful locations in the world, we are a magnet for the best and brightest talent locally, nationally, and globally.
We are looking for an experienced market researcher to join our growing insights and strategy team. At Monigle, we believe that the role of market research is to understand people. It’s not about delivering data points. It’s about understanding what matters to people and how they make decisions in the real world. We are looking for someone who understands this, shares our view, and can help us and our clients make smarter, more confident decisions.
About the Role
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business needs and objectives and determine which research methodologies will best address their objectives
- Develop research instruments and analytics plans
- Identify, engage, and manage the appropriate research vendors/partners for specific projects on which a vendor is needed
- Uncover insights and provide a clear perspective on how those insights translate into action
- Create and deliver impactful reports and presentations that highlight key insights and convey complex data in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborate with the internal team to innovate new methodologies, capabilities, offerings, etc.
- Contribute to thought leadership (i.e. blogs, proprietary research, etc.)