If you consider yourself curious about consumer behavior, like to know why people do the things they do, or even dub yourself an avid “people-watcher,” this role would be a great fit for you! C+R Research is looking to hire an inquisitive and creative Online Qualitative Research Associate. This role entails working in a casual work environment, with a collaborative team of analysts to conduct online qualitative research and deliver exceptional reports to clients, including numerous Fortune 1000 companies. This position is involved in all aspects of the research process, primarily focusing on clients within Health & Beauty, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Financial Services.
The Online Qualitative Research Associate works as part of a collaborative team that learns to apply myriad digital research tools and approaches that are customized to our clients’ requests. Also assists with conducting and executing online qualitative research projects.
- Day-to-day completion of assigned online qualitative research project components:
- Assist in monitoring active research to ensure respondent and project objective viability, ensuring accuracy and quality.
- Formatting and reviewing daily updates for all projects to project leads.
- Moderation of ad hoc projects, with analyst assistance.
- Write discussion guides of varying lengths and depth, with analyst assistance.
- Summary generation of results, summary reports for ad-hoc projects, with analyst assistance.
- Production tracking – once study has begun, confirm participant information (they are who they say they are), assist in the re-review of screeners, if needed.
- Taking immediate corrective action to keep projects on track and informing the immediate manager of any possible delays or problems.
- Work closely with clients, Analysts, and Operations team on various aspects per project.
- Assist to program new activities.
- Assist in analytic functions such as analyzing incidence as needed.
- Proactively volunteer to provide team support in down time.
- Assist traditional and online qual analysts as time allows. This may include observing and note-taking for in-person qual, moderation assistance for online qual, or report generation for all qual.
- Learn various online qualitative research methods.
- Exhibits standards for quality, professionalism and positivity.
- Special projects as required.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Regular attendance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 0-2 years supplier-side experience in qualitative research.
- Highly organized and exceptional communication skills.
- Resourceful self-starter with an inquisitive mind and a passion for consumer research.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
- Ability to juggle numerous concurrent projects and tasks with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (particularly PowerPoint and Excel).
Bachelor’s in Marketing, Marketing Research, Psychology, Sociology, Communication, or other related field.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Online Qualitative Research Associate” in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.