ABOUT C+R RESEARCH
There’s a reason we’ve been named one of Chicago’s Best Places to work in 2021. For over 60 years, C+R has recognized that our people are our greatest asset. Our culture is built on supporting and collaborating with one another, and at the same time, allowing everyone to grow and cultivate their passions and strengths. We truly welcome creative thinking and input from all levels in our organization.
At C+R, all analysts work directly with senior managers and owners, who are all still analysts working on projects, as well as face-to-face with clients. Our client brands are mostly Fortune 1,000 companies (both B2C and B2B) and our teams work across a variety of categories using the most innovative methodologies.
If you consider yourself curious about consumer behavior, like to know why people do the things they do, or even dub yourself an avid “people-watcher,” this role would be a great fit for you!
C+R Research, a top-rated marketing insights agency in Chicago, is looking for a full-time, Summer, Qualitative Research Intern. The intern will assist in executing online research projects, both ad-hoc and ongoing online communities that C+R manages.
- Learn the basics of market research, specifically online qualitative tools, and processes
- Work closely with Analysts and qualitative services team on various aspects of project.
- Collaborate with Analysts on project set-up, including:
- screener writing
- profiling respondents
- guide writing and programming (no coding experience required)
- Assist in moderation and note-taking of live activities and open forum discussions, with analyst assistance
- Sit-in on internal brainstorming sessions, client workshops, and debriefs
- Contribute to analysis and reporting by generating summaries and/or gathering supporting materials
- Sit-in on virtual report presentations
- Keep abreast of industry changes
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about clients’ businesses, industries and/or customers
- Special projects as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Is comfortable handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products
- Is between Junior Year and Senior year academic standing
- Is graduating from an accredited college/university in Winter of 2023 or Spring of 2024.
- Is able to work for any US employer indefinitely, without sponsorship. (Not F-1 OPT eligible.)
Studying for Bachelor’s in Marketing, Marketing Research, Psychology, Sociology, Communication, or other related field.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.