RED ASSOCIATES IS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED MANAGERS TO JOIN OUR COPENHAGEN OFFICE
How do children experience money?
Why do so many chronically ill people refuse to take the medicine they need?
How is technology changing how people work, relax or play?
To help our clients answer questions like these, ReD Associates is looking for curious and persistent minds to join our Copenhagen office. The mangers at ReD Associates help the biggest corporations in the world approach their most difficult strategic problems —from designing new energy models, to confronting digital disruption, to correcting failed marketing models. Our consultants are the people clients seek out when they need a shift in perspective or a radically new way of thinking.
WHAT WE DO
WHO WE LOOK FOR
We seek exceptional people from all disciplines and backgrounds, but especially those with a demonstrable strength in the social sciences, such as anthropology, ethnography, philosophy, sociology and political science. To be eligible you need to demonstrate extensive experience in both problem-solving and project management. We are seeking individuals who aim to build a career at ReD Associates and aspire to become masters of the Sensemaking approach.
- 5+ years of experience analyzing and solving strategic problems for international corporations, ideally for a consulting firm
- Demonstrated experience with project management, including ability to delegate tasks efficiently and lead and structure an efficient analytical process
- Intellectual curiosity, excellent analytical skills, and bulletproof reasoning abilities
- Ability to establish and maintain client relationships as well as facilitate compelling workshops and meetings
- Ability to identify, shape, and prioritize relevant business opportunities for our clients
- Ability to transform theoretical insights and mundane observations into impactful opportunities
- Ability to encourage and direct team members and prioritize workflows
- Outstanding communication and storytelling skills and experience presenting
- Ability to ensure client-ready deliverables
- Keen commercial interests and a strong desire to impact the world of business using tools from the social sciences
- A professional work ethic that inspires and motivates those around you
Preferred skills include:
- Fluency in multiple languages, preferably German, Mandarin, Spanish and/or French
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and software business models;
- Experience working in digital strategy
As a manager at ReD Associates you will be exposed to a variety of industries and work together with an interesting and eclectic group of colleagues. To first get aquatinted with the Sensemaking approach, you will initially be staffed as a team member, but we expect you to quickly transition into the role of project manager. Your job will be in the capacity of researcher, analyst, and project manager. Regular travel can be expected for fieldwork, client visits, and collaborating with teams from other ReD offices.
HOW TO APPLY
We are accepting applications until April 14st.
Read more and apply at