Do you have experience in qualitative research or related fields, and a deep curiosity for how people behave and make decisions? We are a research, strategy and design agency based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Our research clients span a wide variety of industries, including health care, financial services and technology, with objectives ranging from understanding consumer decision-making to sparking product innovation. We’re on the lookout for people with unique perspectives, inquiring minds and great storytelling abilities.
Note: We are also looking to hire a Senior Qualitative Research Strategist. Consideration for each role will be based on experience level. Please see the website for additional information on that role.
- Creating methodological materials, such as participant homework activities and interview discussion guides
- Managing detailed logistics during participant recruitment
- Conducting one-on-one interviews and moderating focus groups
- Serving as co-researcher during interviews, taking notes and running camera equipment (during in-person interviews)
- Identifying research themes, insights and implications that respond to client objectives and questions
- Creating project deliverables, including writing PowerPoint reports outlining research findings, pulling key video clips and writing copy for creative takeaways
- Helping present research findings to clients
- Project management across the project process, including coordinating project teams to ensure materials are high quality and delivered on time
- Living and delivering on Fusion Hill’s core values:
- Above & Beyond: Together we get it done, ego free and with a great attitude
- Collaborative: Relationship oriented and embracing of multiple perspectives
- Smart & Creative: An impact-driven approach to the way we work and the work we create
- Purposeful: Always prepared, showing up with intent for our clients, coworkers and communities
- Fun: Rooting our culture in positive, joyful interactions – planned or spontaneous
- 3 years of qualitative research or related experience
- Demonstrated ability to distill qualitative data into clearly communicated insights and solid, strategic deliverables
- Experience interacting with clients, including email communication and presentations
- Experience working with project teams to deliver a collaborative final product
- Ability to effectively manage time, multitask and meet project deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Curiosity and enthusiasm to dig into wide-ranging subject matter and interact with a variety of consumer audiences
- Ability/willingness to travel by airplane
Please send resumes to email@example.com. No calls, please.
Fusion Hill is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to being an inclusive environment for all and we encourage diverse candidates to apply.