Are you an experienced Quantitative Researcher with 5-8 years of experience working in market research? We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and proactive Researcher able to work remotely during our Central Europe business hours (10 am - 6 pm CET).
The person will work independently and with our team on various projects to support our clients and their business objectives. The successful candidate will have skills in quantitative research methods, including but not limited to questionnaire design, sample sourcing, survey programming and hosting, cross-tabulation, various analysis types, including regression, etc. General comfort with supporting qualitative studies when necessary will be essential.
Main responsibilities will include
- Design, manage and execute research studies, surveys while delighting and inspiring our clients
- Must be comfortable reading through datasets to consult with major international brands on global projects
- Conceive and oversee quantitative research studies from beginning to end
- Ensure data integrity with keen attention to detail
- Work closely with internal teams, as well as other researchers, to execute research studies
- Act as a thought leader in the domain of quantitative research, while advocating for participants and keeping a focus on respect for product/service users
- Mentor other researchers, and maintain our team's high standard of work
- Interest in marketing and outreach on behalf of the company, via such activities as writing white papers, submissions for research awards, writing blogs, participating or hosting podcasts, webinars, etc. is a bonus
May be called upon for other duties as needed.
What we are looking for
In addition to the Main Responsibilities mentioned above, the successful candidate will have relevant work experience and will demonstrate the following key skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years of proven, hands-on experience as a quantitative market researcher
- Deep and broad knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Excellent client/stakeholder skills on proposal briefings, kickoff calls, the duration of a research project and through presentation of deliverables
- Experience with storytelling and other narratives to create deep empathy for customers and their needs
- Transforming raw scores into practical numbers and figures
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to explain technical processes and quantitative concepts to non-technical clients (internal and external) to help guide decision making about research approach
- Accuracy and a strong analytical mind
- Ability to notice patterns within statistics
- Ideally will have access to SPSS, but if not this can be provided
- Experience using MS Office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, autonomous, capable of managing own projects and workload
- Enthusiastic, open, friendly and customer orientated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Mastery of English (C1-C2 level preferred); fluency in German is a plus
- Able to demonstrate initiative, motivation and effective team working skills
Our awesome team
We are proud to be global and diverse: we’re expats with colorful hair, tattoos and we get sh*t done. Our team comes from all walks of life, we are open-minded, LGBTQ+ friendly, and easy to connect with.
The company language is English, and you will be working with people from all over the world. We see remote work equal to office work and do not have a physical office.
We seek people who are passionate, driven and who see every problem as a solution waiting to happen. If that sounds like you, our team will empower you to thrive in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
What we offer
- Up to 30 days paid holidays/year + paid leave for French bank holidays
- Monthly stipend for a co-working space
- Regular working hours: 10 am-6 pm CEST. During fieldwork: you might need to work outside of normal business hours (nights and weekends occasionally), which we compensate with generous time off and flexible schedule
- Salary: from 45.000 EUR gross/year, commensurate with experience
MindSpark Research International is a fast-growing agency focused on strategic partnerships with our globally renowned list of clients.
We specialize in collaborating to execute user and consumer research that doesn’t stop at the report but instead delivers powerful, actionable strategies that the whole team can get behind.
Does this sound like you?
- 1.Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “MSL2021-08 Quant Research Lead” as the subject line
- 2.Please fill out our super short application questionnaire, here, to allow us to get to know you a little bit! 🙂
Applicants who don’t fill out the Application Questionnaire will not be considered.