Love talking to people? Always thinking about the big idea? We’re always on the lookout for people with unique perspectives, inquiring minds and great story-telling abilities. If you’re a team player, naturally curious, and detail- and goal-oriented, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for an excellent candidate to join our team in January. This is a paid, full-time, 6-month internship with possibility for full-time hire.
- Assisting in research methodology creation and stimuli
- In-field notes, camera operation and equipment management
- Identifying research insights
- Assisting with client deliverables – presentation, video, posters
- Bachelor’s degree (all degrees considered)
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability/willingness to travel by airplane
- Viable transportation for local travel to and from offsite client locations
Please send resumes to email@example.com. No calls, please.