Brandnographer is looking for a talent who shares our passion for human-centric innovation and business for good initiatives. Your mission is to help our clients seek answers to address their business needs, and to ensure a high level of client servicing is achieved. You will be responsible for end-to-end project management which comprises of, but not limited to, tasks such as proactively understanding clients' business and their needs, writing compelling proposals, designing new methodologies, running customer sessions (groups, workshops, co-creation), digital community management, and of course rigorous analysis and writing persuasive debriefs.
Most important of all, you will be working in an environment where your input, creativity and ideas will be highly valued as we are looking for a future partner, not employee.
Who we need
The Research Manager we are looking for should have 4+ years of experience in qualitative consumer insight/consulting/strategic planning. As a creative and a forward thinker, you must also have the ability to work autonomously, lead the team and be proactive with innovative approaches to problem solving. In addition, you should also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Oversight and Co-ordination of research projects across the APAC region ● Excellent track record in building strong relationships with clients and managing key client research projects and accounts
- Own the development and execution of all business development initiatives, ensuring proper planning and on time, on target execution ● Lead and grow your own team members
- Identify new strategic partners with whom we can work to drive revenue and growth partnerships
- Confident public speaker, with experience in presenting to senior management
- Solid analytical skills to convert findings into strategic business recommendations
- Highly experienced in facilitation, conducting ethnographies, running workshops with clients, ethnography, co-creation and online digital communities
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
What you get
- Fast-track ticket to grow in your career
- Exposure to multi-country projects
- Start-up culture and environment to drive real impact
- Compensation through annual company travel, international health and dental insurance and profit-sharing scheme
You are the one if:
- Have 4+ years experience in: research, marketing, consulting or a relevant industry
- A self-starter who can take the initiative and ensure that your portfolio of partners can get the attention and support they need to be successful ● A strong project manager willing to claim ownership
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication abilities along with effective presentation and facilitation skills
- Highly self-motivated and incredible work ethic
- Excellent written and presentation skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Please upload your resume with current and expected salary to https://airtable.com/shr5adQJnfApJQpxI. Application with missing information will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.