About Stripe Partners
We help technology-led businesses invent better futures by creating products, services and business models that drive sustainable growth
We’re a growing organisation with offices in London and Barcelona. Our team is made up of 30+ researchers and strategists with diverse backgrounds across anthropology, business consultancy, digital product development, data and design. We specialise in the interactions between people and technology, combining approaches from social and data science to give companies a foundational understanding of the world, their customers and their organisations.
About the Senior Consultant role
We’re looking for an energetic and highly ambitious Senior Consultant to join the team at a time of significant growth. In this role you will take on day-to-day project leadership responsibilities with support from the directors. You will have experience working on innovation and strategy projects either on agency side or within a client organisation.
You will be business and client organisation literate. You will have a very good understanding of product and service innovation strategy processes and frameworks. Stripe Partners works with the world’s leading technology businesses including Spotify, Google, Facebook, and Intel. You will be excited at the prospect of applying your skills to developing innovation with their teams.
Stripe Partners specialises in applying anthropological approaches to business challenges. We do not expect you to be an experienced business anthropologist, but we are looking for people who are passionate about research and understanding users.
On client engagements, we’re looking for someone who can assume responsibility for large, high-profile research and strategy projects. You will be expected to lead teams with clarity and confidence and to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients. At a time when our business is scaling, you’ll assume management responsibility, helping the directors develop our people and processes.
You will have
- 4+ years experience, with a clear record of growing responsibilities across the life cycle of client engagements
- Confidence handling complex multi-country projects, across remote and in-person interactions
- Exceptional analytic and strategy skills, in the context of front-end innovation and strategy. A world class thinker, you will be able to draw on a range of strategic tools and frameworks to deliver great results for our blue chip client base
- Excellent people skills and an ability to manage teams and clients to get great results in situations of ambiguity
- Demonstrable ability to make recommendations and give strategic guidance
- Experience structuring and facilitating senior level workshops
- A good understanding of technology and the tech sector. Experience of working directly with technology companies a plus
- Ability to speak multiple languages a bonus
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Senior Consultant
In your email, let us know why you’re interested in the role and Stripe Partners.
We strongly encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. The more diverse perspectives on our team, the more we can help our clients understand people’s worlds.
Let us know in your application if you have any accessibility requirements during the interview. We’re happy to arrange interviews outside of work hours if you have caring responsibilities or other circumstances that affect your availability.
Please be aware that you will need the right to live/work in the UK to be considered for this role.
The role will stay open until we find the right person to join our team. We’ll assess applications on a rolling weekly basis. We reply to everyone who applies.