Why work at TPXimpact?
- The opportunity to achieve impact in the public sector through your work
- Flexible working to help you function at your best
- We’re collaborative, and will readily give our time to help your development and invest in your training
- Everyone has a voice - inclusivity and respect are key to our culture
- A focus on wellbeing with access to a range of wellness activities and an annual Fitness challenges
- An inclusive workplace with active advocacy networks for women, LGBTQI employees and people from ethnic minorities
Some of the benefits include:
- 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 2 charity volunteer days for causes that you are passionate about
- Working from home allowance
- Maternity/Paternity - 6 months Maternity Leave, 3 months Paternity Leave
- Life Assurance
- Employer Pension Contribution of 5%
- Health Cash Plan
- Personal Learning & Development budget
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to equity in the business through a Share Incentive Plan
- Green incentive programmes including Electric Vehicle Leasing and the Cycle to Work Scheme
- Dental insurance
- Financial advice
- Health assessments
What is TPXimpact? We're TPXimpact. We deliver transformation that matters to organisations, to public services and to society. Our multidisciplinary teams work across technology, design, and digital experiences. We're united by the belief that it's possible to deliver more – that by harnessing digital technologies, modern ways of working and a fresh mindset we can create better outcomes for people and the planet.
This is what impact means to us.
Impactful, sustainable, digital transformation
We have the scale and capabilities to truly deliver impactful, sustainable, digital transformation that enriches how individuals and society experience the world. Our clients will work with the most skilled and experienced digital and technology specialists across the UK who will share their knowledge to ensure you have the potential to continue developing our work once we're gone.
We’re an inclusive employer, and we care about diversity in our teams. Let us know in your application if you have accessibility requirements during the interview.