Do you have experience in qualitative research or related fields, and a deep curiosity for how people behave and make decisions? We are a research, strategy, and design agency based in Minneapolis, Minnesota (open to remote candidates). Our research clients span a wide variety of industries, including healthcare, financial services, and technology, with objectives ranging from understanding consumer decision-making to sparking product innovation. We’re on the lookout for people with unique perspectives, inquiring minds and great storytelling abilities.
- End-to-end management of research projects and the ability to problem-solve and manage challenges throughout the process
- Leading client communication from project kick-off through final presentation
- Leading project teams to ensure materials are delivered on-time and with a high degree of quality
- Leading and overseeing the creation of all project materials from pre-fielding methodology and recruit through final deliverables
- Leading fieldwork, interviewing and moderating across all methodologies (groups, IDI, ethnography, co-creation)
- Leading the analysis process, including identification of deliverables framework, research themes, insights, and implications that respond to client objectives and questions
- Effectively managing direct reports and/or associate level colleagues
- Building partnerships across the company and advocating for internal processes and suggesting improvements
- Minimum 5 years of qualitative research or related experience (Preferred research experience on topics of financial services, healthcare, and technology)
- Experience crafting research screeners, field schedules, participant pre-work activities, and discussion guides
- Demonstrated ability to distill qualitative data into clearly communicated insights and deliver a high-level of strategic thinking for deliverables
- Moderating experience (Ideally across methodologies including focus groups and one-on-one interviews)
- Experience leading project teams to deliver a high-quality collaborative final product in a timely manner (direct management experience preferred)
- Experience leading and facilitating client relationships, including email communication and presentations
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task and meet project deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Curiosity and enthusiasm to dig into wide-ranging subject matter and interact with a variety of consumer audiences
- Ability/willingness to travel by airplane (current work is being fielded remotely until safe to return to in-person fielding)
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.
Fusion Hill is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to being an inclusive environment for all and we encourage diverse candidates to apply.