Are you a skilled research recruiting manager who also happens to be a whiz at managing multi-layered and detailed projects? Do you love logistics? If you are this unique individual, we want to hear from you! Fusion Hill is looking for a Senior Research Recruiting Manager who will oversee and manage the recruiting, logistics and coordination of qualitative research projects at Fusion Hill.
Note: This role is to lead/manage outside recruiting partners through phases of recruiting; this person will do no actual screening or recruiting of participants.
- Successfully manage and execute the logistics and recruiting of multiple simultaneous research projects from beginning to end
- Set up recruitment materials and monitor recruitment for research projects
- Oversee bidding, vendor sourcing, screener writing, reporting and process reviews
- Oversee 1-2 additional recruiters/logistics coordinators to ensure project goals are met and daily operations run efficiently
- Liaison between client and internal research team, ensuring that each project is executed according to client’s specific requirements, budget and timeline
- Prepare and administrate reporting, communicating progress throughout the project
- Update respondent lists for each project to ensure that participants meet the client’s criteria
- Effectively communicate details to our internal research team, clients, participants and vendors
- Serve as primary point of contact for research facilities and vendors
- Screen new vendors and negotiate contracts
- Seek and implement new tools and process improvement opportunities
- Living and delivering on Fusion Hill’s core values
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of relevant logistics coordinator experience in a research environment
- 5+ years of research participant recruiting
- Proven account leadership and project management experience
- Experience managing/negotiating with vendors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Comfortable working at a fast-paced environment and handling change gracefully
- Background in healthcare and/or financial industries
- PMP certification
Please send resumes to email@example.com. No calls, please.
Fusion Hill is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to being an inclusive environment for all and we encourage diverse candidates to apply.