What we're looking for—
We are seeking a proactive, creative problem solver that thrives in a highly collaborative environment.
We partner with intrepid organizations and best-in-class creative talent to create bespoke solutions that help businesses grow.
From consumer products to large-scale platforms, Craft creates digital products and services people love using. We specialize in every facet of user experience design, including:
- UX Product Strategy
- Utilize user-centric research methods including experience analysis, contextual inquiry, user interviews and task-based testing while working with a team of Designers to help translate complex business requirements into thoughtful, elegant, human-centered, digital product designs.
- Balance a hands-on approach to project work with oversight of junior staff.
- Lead Craft Researchers and mentor Craft Designers to help foster skill development and career growth by collaboration involving user-centric research best practices.
- Develop strong relationships between the Craft team and its clients.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external design and engineering teams.
- Manage and contribute to multiple client engagements at one time.
- Identify and support new business opportunities and efforts.
- Employ and articulate user-centered research methods and philosophy to establish, maintain and grow Craft client relationships.
- Be a thought leader in the digital Research & Design communities.
- Participate in recruiting and interviewing of candidates.
- Help define the Craft culture within and outside of the studio walls.
- 5+ years of professional experience in user experience research and analysis required.
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role required.
- Proactive, creative problem solver that thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- A degree in computer science, human computer interaction, cognitive science, experimental psychology, anthropology, information science or related field.
- Understanding and implementation of best and latest research methodologies utilizing a mix of qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Unlimited time off
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Yearly/spot performance bonus
- Client/employee referral bonus
- Home office equipment allowance
We believe good design is essential to build high-growth, transformative brands.
We create digital products that grow businesses with beautiful, human-centered design, UX and product strategy.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit?
- Include your role’s title in your subject line.
- Share along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
We look forward to your message. ✌️