Blink is looking for a UX Researcher to add to our Austin team. This role will work to apply a wide range of research methods to uncover and solve client challenges. We are looking for some previous consulting experience with a track record of delivering compelling research findings and recommendations to clients.
- Planning and moderating usability lab studies and field user research sessions.
- Analyzing research findings and preparing high-impact reports and presentations for clients.
- Meeting with client stakeholders to help define work and propose specific tools and methods.
- Delivering findings and insights that ensure the usability and usefulness of interfaces for our client's end-users.
- Advocating for users while understanding the business goals of clients.
- Contributing to Blink user research and UX design practices through writing/thought leadership, internal projects, and collaborating with peers.
- Editing video highlights from research sessions.
- Formal education in a relevant field such as human-centered design, human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, information science or equivalent hands-on experience to demonstrate an understanding of usability research theory, methods, and practices.
- 5+ years of experience designing and conducting a range of UX research activities.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Experience working directly with clients in a consulting role, including leading client meetings.
- Proven ability to communicate recommended design solutions for observed UX issues.
- A high comfort level with computer hardware and software.
- Working knowledge of video editing techniques.
- Working knowledge of user research tool(s), design best practice, and UX research methodologies.
- UX design experience is a plus.
To apply - please submit an application here: https://blinkux.com/about/working-at-blink/#op-268067-ux-researcher