Are you passionate about understanding user needs and translating those needs into a working product? Are you curious about the relationship between technology, work, and collaboration? We’re looking for an experienced researcher to join a diverse team of Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to work on new product and business opportunities for our Collaboration & Communication products (GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar).
As a Senior Researcher within the Collaboration & Communication product team, you’ll be responsible for understanding and advocating for current and future users, while keeping business needs in mind. You will craft a research program that understands a range of user behaviors using a variety of methods from usability studies, to ethnography, to behavioral and attitudinal data. You are curious about what people want and need in their work technology, and how we can build products that our users will love. You’ll work closely with a team of highly talented Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers who appreciate user experience and want to build the best products in the market.
- Minimum 5 years of meaningful industry experience in User Experience research for software products
- Ability to design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, with the right methodology for the right questions
- Ability to work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering, and marketing.
- Can share a solid portfolio showcasing his or her work, ideally ranging from usability testing methods to generating insights from large ethnographic studies.
- A passion for analyzing user behavior, and works hard to understand their core needs in relation to the data
- Are experienced working with a product team to translate user needs into product features and improvements
- Can analyze and summarize a large amount of data and present key insights to others in a clear, brief, and persuasive way
- Ability to speak to the rigor and validity of the data to partners at all levels
- Ability to work well within ambiguity
- Open to feedback and learning from others
- Desire to work in a lean, agile environment passionate about creating experiences for users.
- A team champion and quick to collaborate with others, address criticisms, and fix issues
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen