SENIOR UX RESEARCHER- QUANTITATIVE
at BOLD San Francisco
Since 2005, BOLD has established itself as a job seeker’s ally. Unlike our competitors that specialize in posting jobs for employers, BOLD’s focus steadfastly remains on the job seeker. Our top-rated tools offer job seekers of every walk of life the help they need to get the jobs they want.
A profitable, mature startup, BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
Bold’s brands have a presence across the globe and Bold is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seeker.
- Lead end-to-end quantitative research projects (multi-method study design, large scale dataset management, benchmarking studies, recruiting, diary research, survey design, analysis, data visualization, reporting)
- Drive prioritization of the research roadmaps by collaborating with product, design, marketing, and engineering to help the team focus on research initiatives that can have the most impact
- Present research insights that are actionable and compelling through creative presentations and deliverables across the organization
- Use a variety of communication tools to share research insights across the organization (posters, workshops, blog posts, short videos, and other communication tools)
- 4-6 years’ experience in survey design, analysis, and response effects including experience using a variety of research analytic and recruiting tools such as Qualtrics, R, Mode Analytics, Tableau
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of both qualitative and quantitative research methods, including when and how to apply them during product phases
- A portfolio demonstrating an impact on design and/or product direction
- Strong communication delivery, both written and verbal, for audiences from non-expert individual contributors to research peers and executives, as well as advanced listening and analytical skills
- Empathy for understanding a wide variety of people and their experiences and curiosity about the complexity of their lives is a must-have
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (including design, product management, analytics, and engineering)
- Experience collecting and analyzing user behavior data through unmoderated experiments - A/B testing, in-person studies, and remote studies
- Qualitative research experiences such as conducting moderated usability studies and facilitating field interviews
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment while balancing project needs. Team player who seeks opportunities to collaborate and influence leaders of product, design, and marketing
- Advanced degree in User Research, HCI, Data Analytics, Social Science or related field
BOLD is a fast-paced, innovative company full of smart, committed people who are passionate about our products and love helping people find the career of their dreams. We balance work and fun while continuing to build a successful, fast-growing company that is changing the way people get jobs.
Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find the careers they love and reach their full potential.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
SOME PERKS OF WORKING AT BOLD
Competitive salary, bonus, 401(k) plan, and equity for all employees.
Flexible spending accounts for health, dependent care, transit and parking.
FULL HEALTH BENEFITS
- Medical, dental and vision plan choices for you and your family.
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance.
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick time policy
- Paid holidays plus 1 week company closure over holidays in December!
- Happy hours, catered lunches, kitchen with snacks and beverages.
- Open office environment, lounge areas and pool table