This is an extremely rare opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary global team in Accenture Song dedicated to making sustainability relevant and actionable for everyone. Our mission is to create positive impact for our clients and the world by bringing human insight to companies’ sustainability challenges, adding perspective and research, and creating ideas, products, experiences, and campaigns with genuine impact. Our team is made up of big thinkers from companies like Fjord, Droga5, and Karmarama – all working collaboratively to solve big problems.
The role sits within the European part of the team and we are open to applications from people based anywhere in this region.
- Present world-leading research insights, methodologies and best practices to Provide provocation and creative challenge using an extensive knowledge of conceptual, theoretical, and creative frameworks to help clients and colleagues inside and outside of the Sustainability Studio reframe and explore challenges and opportunities
- Shape, scope and deliver mixed-method research in a corporate client context, being happy to both scope research and get involved in the detail e.g., lead the fieldwork
- Work with a global research team to support with the shaping, execution, synthesis, analysis and socialisation of a complex, multi-market research project that spans exploratory to experimental and intervention-based methodologies
Desired skills & experience:
- Confident and compelling public speaker and workshop facilitator
- Extensive knowledge of conceptual, theoretical, and creative frameworks from research and other disciplines such as art, literature, architecture
- A bold, critical thinker and problem solver with an ability to think on their feet and respond to challenge or questions
- Extensive applied experience in conducting qualitative research (e.g., ethnography, in-depth-interviews, diary studies, cultural analysis). This can be in a consultancy, academic, or research and insights context.
- Experience of co-creation and experimentation methodologies, such as behavioral science influenced intervention testing
- Organised, proactive and comfortable working in a hybrid role that may include jumping from different topics, contexts and tasks
- A background in creative communication preferable but not essential
For more information and applications: https://accenture.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/AccentureCareers/job/Berlin/Sustainable-Visual-Designer_R00079274-1