Location: London, Paris, Brussels, Remote
You will play a key role in the product development cycle by helping the organization understand the needs, challenges and wishes of migrant communities (our existing and prospective customers) today and in the future.
- Work closely with the business development, product and growth teams to identify important research questions and share findings of research;
- Design and execute research studies in our sender and receiver countries using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods;
- Generate actionable insights that shape how relevant teams think about customers, product(s) and positioning;
- Be the voice of the customer across the organisation -- advocating user research findings across the organisation;
- Communicate insights and ideas in a creative and compelling way to relevant teams;
- Recruit, brief, supervise and own the findings of local researchers in our prospective and existing receiver countries.
- Always be curious and sceptical of received assumptions;
- Have experience conducting research studies independently from the framing to the findings and recommendations;
- Know how to present your user research findings to people so they understand the “why” as well as the “what” -- and crucially what actions can be taken as a result;
- Have experience using different research methodologies and are comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative research -- and know when to apply what method (and not);
- Be great at taking feedback from and collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders globally;
- Work fast, and iterate;
- Have high standards and know what high-quality research and customer insights are -- you are comfortable with ambiguous findings and know what to do next to get more clarity.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a top-tier agency, consultancy or tech company;
- Demonstrated experience working together with product and design teams -- translating research findings into product decisions and design solutions;
- Knowledge of qualitative, quantitative and user-centered research methods (incl. semi-structured interviews, ethnography, surveys, concept-testing, etc.);
- Passion for working with and for migrant communities;
- Fluent in English and French a requirement -- any other local language an added advantage;
- Comfortable with frequent international travel (min. 25% of the time).
Benefits (UK) (specifics depend on geography!)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days, public holidays + Pipio day!
- Flexible hours
- Employer pension contributions
- Private health insurance
- Headspace Subscription
- Work from home desk stipend
- Taptap equipment (laptop, accessories)
- Regular team events
- Learning and Development budget for your professional development needs
Accept reality, propose solutions.
Win with grit.
Be proactively candid, with yourself and others.
Love the particular.
Create positive energy. Maybe, even have fun.
Note: we recognize imposter syndrome is real - any candidate that does not perfectly fit every characteristic of this role is still strongly encouraged to apply.