About The Role
- User research in government data context
- Design of research processes
- Conducting interviews, workshops, surveys
- Analysing, interpreting and communicating research outcomes
- Developing a deep understanding of customers and users
- Working with design and development teams
About Swirrl (Becoming TPXimpact)
With a commitment to help government clients publish trusted high quality open data on the web, we're taking on some big challenges. We believe that making the best possible use of the web is the way to turn useful data into valuable insights, and want talented people with the skills and ideas that can help us develop that vision and deliver it.
While we're considered by many to be experts in our field, we know we don't have all the answers. So we're looking for intelligent, thoughtful, effective people who are keen to learn from us and our customers and to bring their own ideas and experience to improve the way we work, how our products and services work, and ultimately how government data works to help society. We have an informal open collaborative company culture, where everyone contributes. We love what we do.
Swirrl has recently become part of the TPXimpact group, where our expertise on government data is working alongside TPXimpact's broad range of digital specialists to have an even greater positive impact.
Read more about working at Swirrl in this blog post (https://medium.swirrl.com/whats-it-like-working-at-swirrl-b9972a703778)
Some Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary
- 38 days holiday (including 8 public holidays)
- Workplace pension scheme
- 37.5 hours per week
- Remote working: home based, with option to use one of TPXimpact's hub offices at 9 locations across the UK
- The opportunity to achieve impact in the public sector through your work
- Flexible working to help you function at your best
- We’re collaborative, and will readily give our time to help your development and invest in your training
- Everyone has a voice - inclusivity and respect are key to our culture
- A focus on wellbeing with access to a range of wellness activities and an annual Fitness challenges
- An inclusive workplace with active advocacy networks for women, LGBTQI employees and people from ethnic minorities