This is an exciting opportunity to become part of SPARCK. We’re a small, but rapidly growing team, who lead transformation projects with top tier clients, formulate research and innovation ventures and collaborate with the brightest minds in Digital.
There’s no typical SPARCK project but to give you a flavour, in the last 6 months we’ve been conducting international customer research, developed AI driven assistants and embarked on designing a new service to transform the UK medical industry.
- With room to shape SPARCK and our clients’ businesses, you’ll get opportunities to hone your UX prowess and achieve ambitious career goals.
- With a fresh new team, there is no “this is the way it’s always done”. In fact, we expect you to contribute to the direction we take, and maybe lead the practice in the future.
- At SPARCK we take pride in acting on ideas. We don’t shelve good thoughts for a rainy day – we get to work on it. We collaborate with our technology partners and parent company BJSS, who we conveniently share the office with.
What we’re looking for
- You’ll be confident shaping rigorous research projects- drawing from eclectic styles and methodologies to inform the best possible outcomes.
- You’ll have a background in psychology, anthropology, or even design, and you can’t get enough of how the mind works- keenly sharing the latest research, or a recent eye-opening encounter.
- You have respect for tried and tested ideas, but are keen by push boundaries and break new ground.
- You’re pragmatic and hands on when it comes to turning ideas into reality- using an evolving set of tools and techniques to collaborate across disciplines.
- You believe in the long-term application of Human Centred Design and Digital technology, holding informed opinions on emerging trends like Circular Design or the implications of AI.
- Bonus points for experience of Agile methodologies, co-working with clients and contributing to the UX community.
- Lead client engagements, design, plan and lead user research, and usability testing activities
- Uncover, synthesise and communicate behavioural insights from discovery and incorporate into UX deliverables
- Produce high-quality User Experience outputs such as user journeys, wireframes, test plans, research briefs, and insight reports
- Pragmatic design recommendations, balancing user needs, business requirements and technical constraints
- Engage in usability testing to continuously iterate ideas and designs
- Work collaboratively with agile working teams alongside business analysts, system architects, developers and testers
- Keep up and disseminate UX design best practices & trends and incorporate into deliverables
- Design and lead workshops with our clients and present deliverables to senior stakeholders
- Help define the UX process working alongside other disciplines
We are SPARCK.
SPARCK is a Strategic Design Consultancy. We are a diverse group of researchers, strategists, designers and innovators and we are growing fast.
We are part of BJSS, the leading privately owned global technology and business consultancy. This gives us a unique ability to not only design innovative solutions, but deliver them through our award-winning Agile Enterprise approach.
At SPARCK you’ll work with bright, enthusiastic people across all levels of experience and backgrounds, and you’ll learn every day.
Our culture is important and it is essential that you are keen to contribute to make SPARCK a great place to work. Read our Culture Code for more insight: https://sparck.io/our-culture-code/
If you have a curious mind, is fun to work with and have a drive to learn while delivering great outcomes, you will love it here!
Get in touch! We’d love to hear from you!
Send your CV to: email@example.com