Apply on the Next Careers website: closes 1 Feb 2019
Working in a fast paced, collaborative culture, the UX researcher plays a key role to inform and inspire the user experiences we create, ensuring they are useful, usable and valuable for customers.
About the Team: -
Working with an established and successful UX department to providing key insights into our competitors. The key objective is to enable the wider User Experience team to deliver best-in-class user experience solutions across all brands, on both web and mobile platforms.
About the Role: -
- Propose, plan, facilitate, moderate and analyse results from user research such as; focus groups, usability testing and competitor research.
- Communicate research findings and recommendations across UX and product teams to drive informed design decisions and functionality enhancements.
- Conduct face-to-face and remote usability testing.
- Manage user research participant recruit and/ or be the point of contact with internal and external recruiting.
- Identify opportunities and propose most suitable research methods.
- Work closely with designers and Architects on recommendations to improve the UX.
- Work closely with product owners and operational owners across all product teams and with other areas within Next.
- Inform and influence the broader product development teams to implement solutions that are best for the user in the context of overall business drivers, goals and vision.
- Conducting lab-based user testing, remote testing and paper prototype testing.
- Participate in user profile definition, ethnography and persona development
About you: -
- 3/4 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Highly skilled in analysing, interpreting and shaping UX research findings in to meaningful and clear actionable insights at pace.
- Confident in bringing UX insights and recommendations to life in a clear, concise and compelling way.
- Ability to link customer insights with business opportunities.
- Proven experience in understanding digital analytics data.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
Apply on the Next Careers website: closes 1 Feb 2019.