Working in a fast paced, collaborative culture, the UX researcher plays a key role in informing and inspiring user experience design. Ensuring our online designs are useful and easy for customers to use.
About the Team
Working with an established and successful UX department to provide key insights into customer perspectives, needs and challenges. Support the wider User Experience team to deliver best-in-class solutions across all brands, on all online platforms including web and mobile.
About the Role
- Carry out research projects from start to finish, including study design, moderation, data collection and management, data analysis and interpretation.
- Conduct a range of qualitative and quantitative research including lab and remote usability testing, interviews, field research and competitor research.
- Identify opportunities and determine most suitable research methods for each project.
- Communicate research findings and recommendations across UX and product teams to drive informed design decisions and enhancements.
- Manage participant recruitment and/ or be the point of contact with internal and external recruiting.
- Work closely with designers and architects on recommendations to improve user experience.
- Work closely with product owners and operational owners across all product teams and other areas within Next.
- Inform and influence the development of customer-centric solutions which take account of overall business drivers, goals and vision.
- 3/4 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Highly skilled in analysing, interpreting and shaping UX research findings into meaningful and clear actionable insights at pace.
- Confident in bringing UX insights and recommendations to life in a clear, concise and compelling way.
- Ability to link customer insights with business opportunities.
- Proven experience in understanding digital analytics data.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery