What you’ll be doing...
As a UX Researcher, you will support the UX Research Team by focusing on analyzing and reporting on user-centered design research and usability testing for various customer journey touch-points such as Learn + Decide, Buy and Get, Use + Pay and Stay or Leave. You are always curious abut the reason behind behavior and the wants, needs and priorities of people interacting with our products. You will report to the Senior Manager of the UX Research Team.
- Conduct evaluative user research; methods may include remote moderated and unmoderated usability testing and at times may be called on to moderate in-person interviews.
- Uncover the unexpected insights that drive new experiences as well as the little ‘i’ insights that inform their development and present them in a compelling way that helps stakeholders empathize with consumer needs and how they impact solutions.
- Responsible for analyzing remote unmoderated and moderated video data for UX insights
- Synthesize and integrate current and previous research findings to tell the consumer story.
- Write concise and actionable research summaries to communicate research findings
- Support the UX Research team for Insight activities that range from front-end experience creation, to design refinement in-person and remotely to A/B testing.
- Develop the documents that are required for the project, including screeners, discussion guides, and draft reports for review. Additionally, program studies and coordinate set-up of technology, facilities, etc. required for the study.
- When appropriate, integrate secondary data and input into the insights process.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with User Experience Insights.
- Experience with secondary data, trends and learnings.
- Experience moderating and planning ethnographies, one-on-one’s, panels and remote testing environments.
- Experience creating discussion guides.
- Experience with qualitative generative research, evaluative methodologies, and usability from concept formation through launch.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience developing screening criteria to identify the right consumers.
- Experience defining and planning the approach and methodologies in context of project scope and timeline.
- Experience providing insights to inform digital engagement (website, apps, api’s).
- Ability to ensure the right technology and tools are in-place to provide a great lab experience for consumer participants and viewers.
- Experience working with data science, analytics and market research groups on quantitative evaluations.
- Experience working in the early stages of group formation.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.