Compass Digital Labs is part of the innovation fabric at Compass Group, a multinational, multi-billion dollar enterprise that serves over 5.5 billion meals per year in more than 50 countries. At Compass Digital Labs, we believe in creating the right solutions by asking the right questions. We develop human centered solutions by keeping the focus on the people we are building for. Our goal is to dream ideas, test them, and refine them - leading to the most innovative solutions.
We're looking for a UX Researcher to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to meaningfully contribute to company that is growing fast, with access to billions of people around the world.
In this role, you’ll:
- Work closely with internal teams to determine research needs, and the best methodologies for a research project;
- Scope out and plan user research projects in collaboration with other teams;
- Identify and screen research participants for user research activities;
- Conduct user research remotely and in person for ongoing and new initiatives;
- Collect, organize, and analyze qualitative data;
- Synthesize research into engaging outputs;
- Help develop user research 'best practices' (we’re a young team!).
We’re looking for people who:
- Are great communicators and very meticulous record-keepers;
- Are comfortable with an iterative design process with ample discussion;
- Can balance simplicity with research rigour;
- Take initiative, bring ideas to the table, and are willing to defend their point-of-view;
- Value open communication and working with a transparent team;
- Are collaborative and strive to help others grow.
- Degree in social sciences, anthropology, HCI, human factors, psychology, or similar;
- 3+ years of proven experience as a user researcher in a business organization;
- Bonus points for experience in product-related testing environments.
If this describes you, we'd love to meet and chat! Send us your resume and a portfolio of case studies and projects for which you had a research-related role. Make sure that the eMail subject includes the term [UXR Application] somewhere on it!