Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro's Product team guides the innovation and development of our comprehensive tech platform, Basis. This team blends focus, collaboration, and creativity to fulfill our mission in creating a transformative tool that makes work more streamlined and fulfilling for those who power the ad tech industry.
Customer experience is at the forefront of this team’s work—and also includes market research, cross-departmental stakeholder collaboration, user testing, communicating feature requests to engineers and designers, monitoring impact of new feature rollouts, measuring returns on product investments, and more. Together, they leverage their diverse industry experience and talent to brainstorm new ideas, iterate on old ones, and create the best possible product for our customers.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
Our customers live in our application many hours a day, negotiating, analyzing, and reconciling complex deals at blazing speed. We are looking for someone who is excited to work with a dedicated team of product managers, designers and developers to solve complicated problems. You will also contribute by:
- Planning, conducting, and presenting findings from user research studies with current Basis users and industry professionals
- Collecting and synthesizing data from multiple sources to develop a holistic picture of users’ workflows, problems, and opportunities
- Summarizing results into actionable recommendations that inform strategy and execution for product, design, and development
- Crafting compelling narratives and deliverables to help spread awareness of and empathy for our users
- Building and maintaining best-practice standards and consistencies for the user research program
- Being responsible for the overall user experience across Centro’s entire product line
- Committing to understanding the process of digital ad campaign management
- Committing to collaborating with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Strong portfolio that reflects SasS product experience and skill level
- Experienced and interested in working across the spectrum of user research activities, from primary discovery research, to prototype testing, through usage analysis
- Enthusiasm for helping to build a strategically valuable research program
- At least 4 years of professional experience
- Self-starter; needs little guidance
- Proven communication and organization skills
- Thrives in a team environment
- Adaptable and flexible to shifting plans and priorities when need be
- Ability to multitask and prioritize several responsibilities
- Experience and interest in mentoring junior team members
- A fun, positive attitude that embodies the Centro Manifesto
- Bachelor’s Degree (master’s preferred) in human computer interaction, experimental psychology, cognitive psychology or related fields
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people.
Centro provides a thoughtful benefits package and a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, a tax-free health savings account, generous maternity/paternity leave, a student debt payment program, and more.
We are also committed to maintaining a culture where we trust our employees. We believe results matter more than where they are produced, so we offer our employees choice and flexibility on whether they’d like to work in one of our office locations (once they open back up post-pandemic!), completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. These arrangements vary based on your situation as well as the needs of the team and role.
We’re proud of our employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.