The RELX - LexisNexis Intellectual Property (IP) provides international patent content and a suite of on-line and analytic tools to meet the needs of the intellectual property market. We enhance and deliver data for the LexisNexis IP search and analytics applications, which provide our customers with insights and metrics supporting their business decisions. Our corporate culture is driven by a commitment to excellence, innovation, and a strong dedication to our customers, employees, and communities. You will be collaborating with stakeholders from different cultures and roles. It is a fun place to work with a vibrant and diverse team, giving you the freedom to grow and actively contribute.
We are looking for a skilled UX Researcher to join this global team and engage in a multitude of research activities from conducting customer interviews, holding workshops both internally and externally as well as doing A/B testing to bring key user and client insights to the larger business so that we can strategically re-position our products. Working closely with our Senior UX Researcher, you will be actively creating and redefining a set of processes that will be used to standardize UX research across the business.
As a UX Researcher you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintains close links with UX Designers, ensuring that user feedback and testing are fed into the design process
- Presents research learnings to stakeholders to guide future projects
- Collaboratively analyze the results of research to recommend solutions
- Regularly test design work with users in partnership with the UX Design team
- Proactively use data to establish key metrics for projects
- 4+ years experience working as a UX Researcher
- Experience with various research tools including running workshops, conducting interviews and surveys, organizing focus groups, conducting usability tests as well as running various A/B tests
- Exceptional communication and attention-to-detail skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.