On contract- 30hrs minimum.
As a UX Researcher at Aptiv Connected Services (ACS), you will be responsible for translating findings from observation and feedback into compelling recommendations and next steps that highlight user motivations and help stakeholders make decisions confidently. You will work closely with product managers, designers, and developers to identify and prioritize research opportunities to satisfy both business and user goals. You will contribute within high-performing, cross-organizational teams by applying working knowledge and experience in the practice of human-centered design.
- 3-6 years on-the-job experience in a research role
- Degree or certification in human centered research or equivalent area of study. (Anthropology, psychology, sociology, user experience)
- Understanding of User Experience design and product development
- Understanding and working knowledge of the following:
- UX and user-centered design principles and processes
- Qualitative and quantitative methods
- Remote testing tools and usability testing software
- Strengths and weaknesses of different research methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Create and implement research strategy for our products.
- Create a UX research roadmap for continuous improvement across ACS products.
- Recommend the most appropriate research methods based on your experience.
- Manage, Execute, and analyze usability sessions, with support from other team members.
- Conduct face-to-face and remote research studies with individuals or groups, both external users and internal stakeholders.
- Translate findings from observation and feedback into confident, product-specific research recommendations that inform design exploration, prioritization, and refinement.
- Be able to discuss the strength and priority of each recommendation along with opportunities for risk based on results from study.
- Internalize research findings and relate them to outcomes.
- Maintain a positive relationship with peers, clients, vendors, and engineering teams.
- UX Research
- Data Analytics
- Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Research
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Get in touch: Jaee Likhite