Brandnographer works with visionary innovators and now, we are looking for a game changer who can bring skills and expertise in consumer insight to join our growing team.
Your mission is to help our clients seek answers to address their business needs, and to ensure a high level of client servicing is achieved. You will be responsible for end-to-end project management which comprises of, but not limited to, tasks such as proactively understanding clients' business and their needs, writing compelling proposals, designing new methodologies, running customer sessions (groups, workshops, co-creation), digital community management, and of course rigorous analysis and writing persuasive debriefs.
Most important of all, you will be working in an environment where your input, creativity and ideas will be highly valued as we are looking for a future partner, not employee.
What you'll bring:
The senior consultant we are looking for should have 3+ years of experience in qualitative consumer insight/strategic planning/consulting. As a creative and a forward thinker, you must also have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, and be proactive with innovative approach to problem solving. In addition, you should also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Experience working on service design and digital transformation project desirable
- Passionate to education, technology and healthcare industries
- Solid data story-telling skills to convert findings into visualizable strategic business recommendations
- Solid analytical skills to convert findings into strategic business recommendations
- Highly experienced in moderation, conducting ethnographies, running workshops with clients, ethnography, co-creation and online digital communities
- Commercial experience in data and text mining, statistical modelling and business analysis
- Must have a Hong Kong Masters/Phd graduate with emphasis in psychology, economics, computer science and information technology highly preferred
- Excellent written and presentation skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese