Are you a logistics-minded, detail-oriented individual with a background in research recruiting? If so, we want to hear from you! Fusion Hill is looking for a Research Logistics Coordinator who will coordinate the recruiting of participants and handle logistics of qualitative research projects at Fusion Hill.
Note: This role is to assist in managing outside recruiting partners through phases of recruiting; this person will do no actual screening or recruiting of participants.
- Assist in setting up and coordinating the recruitment of research participants via outside recruiting partners
- Coordinate research logistics including writing screeners, facility coordination and vendor management
- Update respondent lists for each project to ensure that participants meet the client’s criteria
- Collaborate with research team members
- Effectively communicate details to all of the involved parties, including our internal research team, clients and participants
- Living and delivering on Fusion Hill’s core values
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of relevant logistics coordinator experience in a research environment
- 1-2 years of experience recruiting research participants
- 1-2 years of project management or project coordination experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Comfortable working at a fast-paced environment and handling change gracefully
- Background in healthcare and/or financial industries
Please send resumes to email@example.com. No calls, please.
Fusion Hill is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to being an inclusive environment for all and we encourage diverse candidates to apply.